Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sitting Up

Well, it's about 4:20am on a Tuesday morning and Campbell and I are wide awake. Of course, I was wide awake with Emery at about 2:30 so today should be pretty interesting. Thought I would share some new stuff with you about Campbell. He is 5 months old and yes, already sitting up on his own. We have not even been practicing it. He was in his crawling position one day and then just swung his butt around and sat up. I was like "What are you doing?!" And he just looked at me and laughed.
What a stinker. And I swear he is going to take off crawling any day now. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. He can pretty much already get anywhere he wants to go by scooting and rolling, but I think he's getting this crawling thing figured out. As long as he waits until at least 9 months to walk, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment