Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Early for New Years Resolutions??

During nap time at school today, I started writing down my New Years Resolutions. I think my sister likes to call them Goals. But, I thought really hard about them and tried to make them more realistic than 'Lose Weight'. So here is my list. For those of you that know me, I want to stick with these and feel free to encourage me at any point.

2012 New Years Resolutions

  • Get BirchLane Photography up and running...website, advertising, 2 appts a month
  • Read at LEAST 12 books
  • Workout Regularly
  • Run my 1st 5K
  • Go on a REAL Vacation
  • Learn a New Hobby
  • Save $ for          -Retirement     -Kids College     -House     -Rainy Day
  • Write Grandparents at least Once a Month w/ Pictures
  • Cook Healthy Dinners (at least 3 times a week)
  • Get Family Pictures Taken

Think that is enough for now? I really want to stick to these too. Any advise on how to succeed at any of these is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment