Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Child The Genius!

Emery was invited to a Birthday Party today for one of her classmates. I bought the girl a present and a card for Emery to sign. I decided to let Emery try and write her name herself, using only guiding dots like her game does on her Leap Pad. To my amazement, she did WONDERFUL!
 I didn't help her write one letter! She did all of them all on her own!
 After she got done writing on the envelope and signing her name on the card, she said she wanted to write more. So I went and found some paper and we started writing more!
 Then came the ultimate test. I had to go check on Campbell in his crib, so I dotted out the last 3 letters in Reese's name, told Emery to do what she had been doing, and I would be right back. I didn't expect it to turn out as well as it did.
 But she did wonderful! She is a genius! She wrote those letters all on her own with the dots to guide her and without me by her side guiding her. I am just so proud of her!
Yay Emery! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment