Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Years Resolutions-12 Books

So I have been working on some of my New Years resolutions. I wrote my Grandma Fialka a letter the other day and am going to write my other Grandma tonight.

I have also already read 2 books on my new Kindle my mom got me for Christmas.
 The first book I read was 'A Stolen Life' by Jaycee Dugard. It was okay. I mean the story was really sad and everything that she went through was horrible, but it wasn't like an amazing read.
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher was a good quick read. It's about a girl named Hannah who commits suicide. But before she does, she records 13 stories about 13 different people that made her make the choice to commit suicide. The book focuses on a boy named Clay who is listening to the tapes and is waiting to hear how he had a part in Hannahs life to make her do this. So like I said, good book, just a quick easy pleasure read.

I just got an e-mail today letting me know that another book is ready for me to download on my kindle from the library. So I am well on my way to reading 12 books this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment