Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stay at Home Vs. Working

So conversation has been going on around the house about me possibly staying home. Dave and I have roughly ran some numbers and found out that after daycare I don't bring home anything! LoL it's actually pretty pathetic how much I bring home a month, let alone a year. So, staying home with both the kids may be in my near future. It's kind of exciting though. We are going to have to get on a tight TIGHT budget, and stick to it. And there won't be a lot of fun in our near future, but I have been pretty good with the coupons as of lately ($12 for 2 movie tickets on groupon, WHAT?!). It will be worth it though I think, being able to stay home with my kids and teach them all I have learned at my current job. I'll miss my work kids, I know. But again, worth it.

Again this is all just talk, and may not even happen. But it might.

No comments:

Post a Comment