Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hectic Life

Ah, my life has been so hectic lately! I have missed/forgotten so much crap just from life. Completely missed Campbells 6 month check up, now he wont get his shots till next month. I have been losing keys, cell phones, and garage door openers everywhere! And stuff isn't slowing down any time soon. Listen to Saturday the 31st of March. 9am is an Easter egg hunt with my Dad and Denise. 12pm Emery's first soccer game. 2pm my best friends sons 1st birthday party in Marshall, MO. I'm tired just writing all of it! I even took a whole week off work last week, still sent the kids to daycare, thinking I would just rest and get myself back together, but that didn't happen. I worked my tail end off every day, either outside the house, or inside cleaning stuff. I really have a lot more to say, but it's 11pm and I have to work tomorrow. The one thing I am REALLY looking forward to this week, I'm going to see the Hunger Games Thursday at Midnight (okay technically Friday) with my friend. I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment