Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break

I decided to have my own little spring break this week. The great part about it is, both kids are still going to daycare while I stay home and kick my feet up. Okay kicking my feet up is on the agenda, but it has not happened yet. I have been way too busy. Dave and I took the kids to Omaha to the Zoo and then yesterday I was like a mad woman doing stuff outside. You should have seen me. I raked tons of leaves out of the bushes, I got out the electric trimmer and trimmed all the bushes around the house! That was actually a lot of fun. Some of the bushes still look a little crazy though, I think I got a little carried away. I hauled away 2 truck loads of leaves to the farm ALL BY MYSELF! Today, I'm going to mow the yard. Not that it really needs it, but to get those crazy leaves out of my sight and to just kinda even out the grass. I may try to put together the leaf vac and get back into the wooded part of the yard to get all those leaves out, but we'll see because I have shopping on my agenda today! And I love to shop! Ok the shopping is not really the good kind of shopping where I go out with no purpose and buy on will, I actually need some khaki capris for work, and some comfy flats possibly (Toms?) and Campbell needs short sleeved onsies for this nice hot weather we are getting. We need hand soap too. So I guess I'll get to mowin so I can be done by the time the stores open, because I only have so much time until I have to go workout at 3:45 and then pick up Camp, then it's dinner, play outside and bedtime.

I'll post pics of Omaha maybe later tonight when I have some down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment