Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Trip to the Park

You know I don't take my kids to the park just to play. I really take them just to get cute pictures of them! That's not really true. They are too distracted by everything else to give me the time of day when we are there. Campbell use to just LOVE to sit in the swings the whole time, but now he has gotten much more adventurous and started climbing on the equipment and going down the slides. Don't worry, we keep lots and anti-bac in our pockets.

Emery is the darndest thing. When I try to take her picture, I'll say, "Emmie, look at Mommy" And she will say "CHEESE!" but she isn't even looking in my direction. So tonight, I said "Emmie, don't look at Mommy. No! Don't look at me!" And guess what?! Damn kid looked right at me! I guess this shouldn't be surprising. Here are some pics of the kids from the park tonight.

I'm currently getting wardrobes together for Family pics later this month, and Campbells 1 year old pictures! I have no idea what I'm going for yet, but once I see it, I'll know!






Went for a run last night. It had been almost a week since my last one. I decided that even if my timer went off to stop running, I wasn't going to stop until I hit 2 miles. Well, my timer didn't go off until just a little over 2 miles, and I ran the whole damn thing. It wasn't easy though. It was hard. But thats okay. Hopefully tomorrows run will be easier now that I'm back in the swing of things. The one thing I do HATE about running, my face freaking freaks out like a kid going through puberty! I'm freaking 27 years old! I should not be getting zits! I wash my face as soon as I get home and everything, I don't know why it's doing this, but it's driving me batty. Okay I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment