Sunday, November 27, 2011

Campbells Baptism

Campbell got baptized today! We are so proud of him and his sister. They both did so well during mass and then during the baptism. I don't remember it taking that long though other times I have seen baptisms but it didn't matter. Andrew was such a proud God parent. It really made me proud of my brother for taking this so seriously, which he really does. I know I'm using the word proud a lot, but that is just how I felt today. Here are some pics from today.




BirchLane photography is going strong still. I had another photo shoot today out in Kansas with one of the Family's from my center. I'm hoping they turned out good enough that she will show them off and talk me up to her neighbors and church friends so I can get some extra work!

Also, quick shout out to my best friend Leah for getting an amazing job! I can't think of anyone that deserves it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment