Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Welp, I turned 27 today. And it was no different than any other day really. I went to work this morning but then Emery got a fever so I was sent home with her. I picked up Campbell along the way because he has an ear infection and I knew he was uncomfortable. So I was home with both kids. A bit of a perk though, my mom and step-dad came home from vacation and stopped by the house and took Emery for the afternoon. So I had the chance to clean the house up and address some X-Mas cards, thats right, I'm early. Dave's Dad took us out to eat tonight for my Birthday at Corner Cafe. Yum! I got the Corner Melt which I never get because it's so bad for you. And I got a piece of Platte County Pie for dessert. In the middle of dinner though, Campbells ears started hurting, so we had to cut dinner short to get him home. Dave bought me some beautiful flowers today too.

So really, not too bad of a birthday. I actually could not have pictured a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment