Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!

I LOVE Christmas time! I love the decorations, the weather, the people (that are actually in a good mood). I actually put up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving this year. I just couldn't help myself. It makes me happy.
Thanksgiving was awesome this year. Thursday morning, my brother, my Dad, his wife Denise and I ran/walked the Turkey Trot in Parkville. I think this is going to start being an annual thing we do which is great. Hopefully by next year, I will be able to run the whole 5K without stopping. Dave took the kids out to eat with his Dad and their family during the Trot. Later that night, we went to my Moms for Thanksgiving dinner with the Ryan family. Always a good time. Friday morning, Andrew and I went for a short run before heading out to my Dad and Denises house for the day. Dad made a delicious steak soup and my personal fav. ceasar salad! Then Denise and I went shopping at Dick's Sporting Goods for some winter running stuff for me! I am really excited for it to get cold and to try out all my awesome running stuff. The last family thing we do this weekend will be Campbells baptism on Sunday. Look for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment