Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Trash Talk

To get you up to speed on this, let me give you a little backround before I start showing what was said. I told my family I was going to do the Fun Run/Walk at the Turkey Trot this Thanksgiving. My Dad and his wife Denise wanted to walk too because Dad said he was not quite ready for a 5K yet. My brother Andrew then wanted to join us. But he wants to run the 5K. He tried to get my Dad to run it too, but Dad declined his offer and came up with other plans.....so here ya go....(this is all in e-mail between Dad, Denise, Andrew and me.)

MeOk, I'm walking too. We can wave at Andrew as he passes by us.


DadOr maybe we need to have a ‘little pre-race party’ at our house Wednesday evening,     think shots but don’t say anything.....


AndrewMake sure you guys get a nice look at my butt before it gets too far ahead of you. And no cheating by getting me drunk the night before! 


DeniseSounds like a plan.


DadDamn Erin can’t keep her mouth shut...haha...Jim Beam shots anyone?


MeI didn't say anything Dad! Are you sure this e-mail isn't going to Andrew too?


DadHope so


DeniseI’m thinking we need to get Steve Kiley involved…..his shots knocked made Tom Jorgenson miss Christmas!


AndrewI'm locking my door the night of the 23rd


DeniseOh please…..we have ways…….


DadI love holiday trash talk, can't wait


Me: I have to blog this..

No comments:

Post a Comment