Monday, November 7, 2011

Im A Busy Lady Okay!

Sorry I have not posted in awhile. This past week and weekend were packed with sick kids, conferences, and photoshoots. But I have a little time now so I wanted to share some of everything. 

Emery was "sick" for awhile. I quote "sick" because she never acted like she was. Tuesday she got sent home with a fever. She was acting like herself though the rest of the night and the next day. Wednesday night however, she threw up in bed. All day Thursday, she was herself, eating, jumping on her trampoline, ect...Again last night, Emery threw up in bed. But this time I didn't say anything to daycare because I needed to work, Dave needed to work, and I honestly think she just ate something funny.

I got to meet my brothers girlfriend last night. Her name is Katie and she is from Georgia. I really liked her. I'm glad too because I think sometimes I'm protective of Andrew and am quick to judge his girlfriends. Though I will say, I was dead on with one of them....but I won't go in to detail with it. Anyway, she's so cute with her little Georgia accent and red hair. 

I also had my first photo shoot with BirchLane Photography. Luckily, the photo shoot was for my friend Laura so there was a little bit of pressure there but was also a little more comfortable. We went to Loose Park in the afternoon and everyone did wonderful. I still have a lot to learn though. Sometimes I wish that I would have gotten the more expensive camera that I wanted, I think I just have more to work with with the camera I already have. So, anyway, here is a little sneak peak at the photos we took.



No comments:

Post a Comment