Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No More Baby

I forgot to let everyone know, C is graduating from baby to mobile infant. Of course, he has been pretty mobile for a long time, but we didn't have to worry about the stairs yet. C had never shown much interest in them. Well last weekend he surprised Dave and I both when he straight up crawled to the stairs and climbed right up. He didn't even stop to check his progress. He just went right on up. Needless to say, we went out that night and bought a new baby gate. We got the kind that has a door on it so we don't have to step over it every time we want to go upstairs. It's super annoying though. I guess I never realized how much I go up and down the stairs. Oh well. Here he is climbing up...

Also, this morning was C's 6 month make-up check-up (he's 8 months old). We missed his initial 6 month appointment because I had lost my mind apparently. So today was the make-up. It also became his 9 month check up because he was doing all the things a 9 month old should be doing and he is so close anyway. He weighs 17 pounds 14 ounces which puts him in the 50% for his weight. He was in the 20% for his head size and height though. They also heard a slight heart murmur but acted like it was nothing, so I'm not going to fret too much about it. Shots weren't too bad. He cried as he was getting them, but the second I picked him up he stopped. That's always hard though, seeing your baby in pain like that. Here is a very happy C.

This Friday we have an appointment with C at Children's Mercy to get his "thingy" looked at to finally have it circumcised. It almost makes me a little nervous that this is finally happening. I'm so used to it the way it is, sometimes I just think about not doing it at all. But I know we will prob. do it. Anyway, this little guy little guy is doing just great and we couldn't be more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment