Saturday, October 15, 2011

1st Laugh of the Morning

Emery came into our room this morning with a book for us to read to her. As I read her the book, Dave got up to get into the shower. While he was in the shower, Emery lost interest in the book and wanted to turn on the light in the room. So I asked her to go flip the switch, knowing she couldn't reach it. She tried for a min. then walked out of the room. I thought she had lost interest again and started getting out of bed to follow her, when I heard this loud metal banging noise against the stairs. I ran out of our room and looked down the stairs, and there was Emery, dragging her metal art chair up the stairs so she could reach the light switch. I started laughing so hard. I hope this ingenuity carries through into her adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment