Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finding the Perfect Fit

Check back Monday night for Halloween Pics!!!

Okay on with what I'm going to write about in this one. Ever since I decided to start running, I have run one day and thats it. I tried to get up one morning and run, only to find that there are no street lights in my neighborhood. 9HWY is more lit than my street! So now I have been looking into different types of exercise that are indoors that I can join until this winter crap is over. I need something that has lots of cardio since that is what the Warrior Dash is all about. I've looked at Jazzersize, Zumba classes, boxing classes and I guess that's really it. What else is out there that I don't know about? Jazzersize is expensive so I don't think I can do that, and I can't find a Zumba class up north that is close to my house. Title Boxing is really close to my house, but that is REALLY expensive! I'll have to figure something out though if I'm going to make this work. Idealy, I would like something that is at 5am so I can get my workout done and be at work on time. Or something that is late enough in the evening where I can still see my kids for a bit before bed, though I'd rather just get it out of the way in the morning. I'll have to find something or this Warrior Dash is going to make me look like a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment