Thursday, October 20, 2011

Training

So here I am, getting ready to train for the Warrior Dash. I looked up some stuff online, thinking I was really going to need to work on my strength, and all I kept reading was endurance, endurance, endurance. So now I'm thinking I need to be able to run a lot further than just 3.11 miles. Here is my problem though. I work from 7am to 6pm 4 days a week. The one day a week I have off, I have both kids. If I just had Emery, it wouldn't be hard. I could put her in the jogging stroller and be off. But Campbell is too small for that. By the time Dave get's home on my day off, I'm so wore out, all I want to do is go to bed! Same for the days that I am working. So now that I am writing this, I sound like such a whiner. If I'm not going to get up at 4am and walk/run, then I'd better do it when I get home. Huh, I guess it just took me getting it out on "paper" to figure it out. Well if anyone else has any suggestions on how to train for this thing with limited time, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment