Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ole' Wives Tale

Mr. Campbell could not sleep real sound last night because he he was so congested. Not the kind in your nose, but the kind that you need to cough up that's in your throat. We had already tried steam showers so I was ready for anything. My friend Leah always mentions to me that she puts vicks on her kids feet. Not only does she use it on her kid, but her and her husband do it too when they can't breath well. So, I tried it. And it SO WORKED! He cleared up enough to finally get some good sleep. I am a little concerned though with his cough because it's sounding kind of croup like so we have a Dr. appt for today.

Because of the lack of sleep Campbell got last night and I got, I didn't wake up in time to run this morning. So when Dave get's home from work and Emery goes down for her nap, I'm going to the track close to my house and doing my 1st week of Couch to 5K. I bought the app for it last night on my iPod and can't wait to try it out. I had done the Couch to 5K program before, but it was so hard to keep looking at my watch to see when I needed to run and when I needed to walk. With this app, it will pause my music and tell me when to walk and when to run and when we are done! I. Can't. Wait! It also got really great reviews. I also have a Nike+ iPod thing for my shoes to help show the distance I am running. But it's not working right now. I think I need a new sensor. This will help me see how far I am running since my iPod can't track that without internet. It will also keep all that information online so I can see my progress. Who's proud of me? Okay maybe not yet, but you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment