Monday, October 24, 2011

Birch Lane Photography

This is the name I have come up with for the day I open my own photography business. Birch lane is the street I grew up on and have tons of fun memories from and since I will probably be taking mostly children's pictures, I found this name befitting. To kind of build up a small portfolio and put my name out there, I thought about posting on my facebook something like, For $40 I'll come to your location and take a variety of family pictures, edit them, and put them on a CD for you to use for Xmas cards. That way, I make a few bucks, get my name out there, and get some pictures in my portfolio. It's kind of scary trying to start up something like this. But I mean, how long have I been dreaming about this. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment