Sunday, October 16, 2011

Did I Really Just Sign Up For The Warrior Dash???

 Yes, yes I did. Am I crazy? I think you have to be a little bit to do this.  If you have never heard of the Warrior Dash, it's basically a 5K with 12 crazy obstacles along the way. These obstacles include jumping over fire, crawling in a mud pit under a barbwire net, and walking along a tight rope over a body of water. What makes all these worth it? Well, at the end of the race you get a free beer, always nice, and you have the option to donate your gross post race shoes to people that don't have any shoes (of course they clean them up before giving them out). So I basically have to get on the ball now for this race. May 5th is not that far away and I'm not sure I could even run a mile right now, let alone haul myself up a 10 ft. wall. So there is a lot of running and working out in my future but I'm excited for it. If you are interested in the Warrior Dash and want to know if it's in your city, you can find out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment