Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!

Well, so long Emery blog, hello Wear family Blog. Yes, it is no longer all about just my little girl. It is now about all of us.

So, on August 17th, my second child, Campbell was born. It was a scheduled c-section so we knew it was coming. Emery stayed with her Mimi and Papa the night before and went to the Royals game. Dave and I were at the hospital by 5:30am. Of course I was a hot mess the whole time because of my first birth experience. When in the surgery room, I was so scared and shaking and almost in tears. But the nurses were great and kept me calm. I didn't feel a thing. When Campbell came out, all the doctors and nurses kept saying how big he was. 9 lbs 14oz. big!

Campbell is the complete opposite of how Emery was when she was a baby. He likes the binky, he is sensitive to what I eat through my breast milk, he likes to be swaddled super tight and he HATES his car seat.

I actually start back to work tomorrow and I am super nervous. Campbell is going to the same lady that use to watch Emery before she came to work with me. The fact that he is a little more difficult that Emery was makes me nervous for him.  I love my job, but sometimes I wish I could just stay home with my kids, even though I know that it's better for them to be in school for socializing and stuff. And it's good for me because I feel all I do at home with him is eat.

After I had Campbell I instantly lost 40lbs! It was amazing. I looked good, I felt good....Ah. I have been trying to keep it off plus lose more. Not trying super hard quite yet though because I still have my chocolate binges sometimes. But I really want to fun a 5K next spring. I want to be the runner I use to be. I'll work on it.

I have also decided to start trying to start up my photography business. I have the name picked out and the camera picked out. I don't think finding the clients will be hard, I think finding the time to shoot them will be hard. With my job and my kids, I would only be able to do Sunday morning shoots. So that is what I have so far with that. But I am excited to be taking the first steps towards my dream of being a photographer.

Well, I hope to keep up with this blog a lot better than I kept up with my first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment